Sunday, December 30, 2007

Starting of something new!

So I thought I would start this for my family and friends, so they can keep up with what is going on with the Pruitt's.
I will try and update it as often as possible and keep you all up to date about how our little one is coming along!
We have our second doctors appointment on January 8 and we will set up our next ultrasound then. Hopefully our little one will cooperate so we can find out what we are having!
As of today, we are 14 weeks and 2 days...Hey every moment counts!
Friday I actually confirmed my feelings of the baby move....It is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! I can't wait until Brent can feel it too! He is so cute and shakes my tummy all the time and talks to the baby! At first he was kind of weirded out and asked," what do I say to it?" I told him to talk to it like he talks to me...It is human! He laughed! He has been a good sport and looks forward to the appointments as much as I do! I had to schedule our next appointment for the afternoon because I start school that morning and he was a bit sad! His boss told him if the appointments were in the morning he could go to all of them. He changed crews the Thursday before Christmas, so his new boss is more flexible with his crew and their time they need off! So now he gets to come with me! He is excited..I have him all pumped because we should get to hear the baby's heart beat this time! Last time we didn't get to hear it, but saw it on the ultrasound...We were both a bit disappointed!

0 comments: