Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family photo!

Here is my newest family picture! I needed it for my pinning ceremony and had the chance to go home to Utah for an entire week. It was fun and relaxing and just what I needed! Brent really had a great time too!

From left to right: Back row: Boden, my little sister Kelden's (Kelly) fiance, my cute husband Brent, my daddy...Brent, my older brother Jeremy, my younger brother Calvin.
middle row: My little sister Kelden (Kelly), Me, my momma...Jennean, my sister in law Cindy, Matthew...my youngest nephew, and Andrea...my hopefully soon to be sister in law!
Bottom row: Weston...the youngest of us kids, John...my oldest nephew, Jordan...second nephew, Sara...my only niece on my side so far, and Tyler the stud man!

This picture was taken at my grandpa Petersen's 80th birthday party! We had a wonderful time and got to see many people we haven't seen in years!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Brent and Hayden,
I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog but I just wanted to tell you 2 CONGRATS on your soon to be baby boy! That is so exciting for you guys and for the whole Pruitt family! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and delivery! And I hope all is well with the family!

Melissa