My little sister Kelly...(Kelden)...Is pregnant with her first baby...It's crazy we were pregnant together with our first babies! She is 10 years younger then me! Anyways....This is her and then I have this cute picture of her holding Braxton and Braxton is holding baby Cason in her belly! It was absolutely precious!
While we were visiting Provo, Kelly took Braxton and had him on my parents bed. Braxton was sitting against my mom and Kelly was laying by him. Braxton would kick Kelly's belly on the outside and baby Cason was kicking her inside! She said it was s o fun for them to be able to play! Also every time she would hold Braxton, baby Cason would go nuts and kick like crazy! I loved it though because Brent and I both got to feel him move...A lot! He gave Brent a real hard kick...Kel said it was the hardest he had ever kicked! Hahaha! She is due November 5th....I told he to have him October 19th...that's Brent's birthday! Hahaha! I can't wait to see him and hold him and kiss his little face! Take care of yourself Kel! Not to much longer to go!!!! You are almost there! 3s!



2 comments:
ah! im huge!!!
and its just getting worse... all my guts are getting squished
Yea been there done that Kelden!!!
Belly and Braxton soo cute. Can't wait until butter is here.
Love you both Aunt laurie.
Post a Comment