Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pics...

Halloween has come and gone! Wow! This year is just flying by!!!
Here are some pictures of our little guy from Halloween!
We call him Bones...So we found this costume 2 months ago and bought it...3-6 months. He's only 4 months it should fit right? Wrong...We tried it on again last week and it was to small...Height wise! Yes he was to big for his costume...But we unpicked the stitching on the toes and his Nanny had bought him cute pumpkin socks and the cat bib. So we put the socks on and he still wore the costume! What a cute little bag of bones!
















5 comments:

Leesa said...

he is too precious. I cannot wait to hold him! I love you tons!333

SANDY said...

WELL IT LOOKS PRETTY CUTE FOR BEING TO LITTLE!!

Nana said...

AAWWWWW.... I swear in every picture of that kid he gets cuter and cuter. I miss you so much and I miss watching him grow. I can't wait to see you. Love you all so much......Aunt Pat

Tomber's Heaven said...

Braxton is so dang cute! He's getting so big SO FAST!
It was so fun seeing your family at Red Lobster the other day. I wish we were still in your ward!

Regina said...

So cute! Love the one in the boppy chair!