Friday, March 20, 2009

9 months...Where have they gone??!!??

My, Oh my! Where have the past 9 months gone!
My sweet pea is 9 months old today and is big as can be!
He crawls all over and is into everything!
He has 3 teeth and is working on getting a few more!
I love him more today then I did 9 months ago...
Which I never thought was possible!
I love how he gives me kisses. I love how we play on the bed in the morning!
I love how he cuddles with his daddy! They are my 2 favorite guys!
Here are pictures from the day he was born until today!
Look how much he has changed!
I love you Bones!
June 20, 2008 hours old

July 20, 2008 1 month old

August 20, 2008 2 months old

September 20, 2008 3 months old!

October 20, 2008 4 months old

November 20, 2008 5 months old

December 21, 2008 6 months old

January 2009 7 months old
Cuddling with daddy bones

January 20, 2009 7 months old

February 2009 8 months old Moab, UT

February 20, 2009 8 months old

March 20, 2009 9 months old

1 comments:

Regina said...

Aahhh! So sweet and so cute!