I just want to wish all the fathers in my life a very wonderful and happy fathers day!
To my dad...The best dad in the world...I love you and am so grateful for all you have taught me, for all the encouragement you have given me as well as all the support you have been!
To my amazing and wonderful husband...I love you and I am so proud of you and your beautiful son! I can't wait to have another one with you! Each day you amaze me at how great you are with bones! I am so happy to have YOU as my baby's father!
To my Grandpa P., you have been a pillar in our life and in teaching us! You are a wonderful example to each of us and I am so happy that you are mine!
To my father in law...Thank you for all that you do! Thank you for the example you are to each of us! I am so happy that I am part of your family! Thank you for raising such an amazing son! Brent is more then I ever dreamed that he would be!
To my brothers Jeremy and Calvin...I love each of you and LOVE to see you with your kiddos! Weston...Someday you will be a wonderful dad too! You are amazing with all your nephews and your 1 niece!
To my brother in laws....Boden and Shaun...You are both great dads! I love to watch you with your kids! Mankin...Someday you too will have kiddos...You are so great with Bones! I can't wait until you have your own!
Jon...You are so great with your girls and Tukar! I am so happy that you are part of our family!
Happy fathers day to each of you! I love you!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Fathers Day!
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment