Saturday, April 30, 2011

April fun...

April has been a busy , but fun month! We celebrated Easter on Saturday because I had to work Saturday and Sunday night. We had a picnic and egg hunt at My in laws house. The boys all got kites for Easter, so after the picnic and egg hunt we flew the kites! It was so much fun!

Then on Tuesday April 26th, we celebrated my dear mother in laws birthday! We took her to Olive Garden, her favorite restaurant for her birthday dinner. Then we went back to her house for cake! I didn't take pictures of the balloon or flowers and stuffed animal we took to her work...I just thought about that! Anyways...I uploaded the pictures backwards, so Judy's birthday is first!

**Beware...Lots of pictures to follow!**


Me and my sweetheart! I love this man more then I could ever have imagined! My second love...I love him more then life itself! I never knew love like this before he came into my life!


Nanny and Bones!


My handsome boy!


Our white trash candles...We bought the cake and figures they would have candles..But we couldn't find them! So matches it was!


The birthday card bones made for Nanny!


A close up...This was made with bones' crayola magic color water colors he got for Easter!!


My sweet boy Easter morning!


Daddy hid the eggs and set up for the Easter bunny while I was at work!


These are my blankets I cuddle up in...with eggs hidden on them lol!


This is what the Easter bunny brought Bonesie!

A pair of pajamas

a church outfit

2 books about bugs

a crayola magic painting set

a turtle cabbage patch baby

a Tupperware puzzle ball

a helicopter, like the one at moms work

some treats and re usable straws

We tried not to do to much candy this year. Smarties, jelly beans and marshmallows.

Checking out his loot


Kite flying with daddy


Flying kites with "aunt acca" (Jessica)


and its up


Me and my sweetie!


Going to get his kite


Trying to get it up again....Not much wind that day!


Daddy and Bones



Opening up the eggs from the hunt


Collecting Easter eggs!


more eggs...


Aunt "Acca" (Jessica) helping bones find eggs


Swinging on the front porch at Nanny and Papas house


This is the loot bones got from "unc mank and aunt acca" (Mankin and Jessica)


From Jess and mankin...

a hat

sun glasses

airplanes and treats!

I think this kid might end up being a photographer!

He loves cameras and taking pictures!

He makes me laugh!

This ones WAY late...But this was the outside of our house at Christmas.


Me and my love at the church Christmas party

And that's it for now! Hope you have a great day!

0 comments: