Brent is loving his new job! I love being home with Braxton! We are having so much fun! He is getting so big! He can roll over and when he is on his belly he can scoot himself forward with his feet! When he is on his back he scoots around too. I cant just set him in the swing anymore because he pushes himself up and arches his back! He gets kid of crazy!!!
Here are some new pictures!

Crazy Hair! About 3 inches long...I'm not ready to cut it yet!

This outfit is from my cousin Leesa! He can finally wear it! Brent and I both love it! Thanks Lee!

Smile!!!

This face is hilarious...He sucks on his lips..

Hands in my pocket!

Wild hair...

Conference weekend...Sunday! (He saw President Monson on Saturday and got so excited!)

Watching conference...Nice hair! He looks like he has a taupe on...

This night I caught him giggle squeal an my cell phone...Its so cute!

Playing in the swing!

0 comments:
Post a Comment