He is growing like a weed! I can't believe how fast he is growing and how quickly he changes! He sits up...Not quite by himself, but he is almost there...He has been doing this for the past month. Also when we are playing and I pull him up, he makes his legs stiff so he can stand. I think I need to invest in a bouncer or walker or something! He laughs and giggles...There is a difference now! He pulls some of the funniest faces! I just can't get enough of him!
Braxy has been a little grouchy and clingy...He wants mommy most of the time, but the other morning Brent was leaving for work and saying good bye to us...Braxy burst into tears! It was so sad, but sweet at the same time! It made Brent feel good knowing that he is missed!
Brent and I are loving every minute of this little guy and are just so amazed at the joy he brings us! We love being his parents and sharing our love with him!



2 comments:
just fab! You guys look great.
my peanut head looks like an elf!
Post a Comment