Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a little update on us...
Brent is still loving his job! He loves the freedom he has of going out and visiting his clients and selling the products his company provides! He really enjoys the people he works with and meets while he is out! He is also enjoying Braxton a lot more now that he can play more with him and now that Braxton plays back!!!
I have been studying a bit for my state boards and have run into a few people that have said that there really is no way to study for it! But I thought I would brush up on stuff! I am really nervous about it...But I just need to register for it and get it over with!!!
Braxton is 5 and 1/2 months old and growing way to fast! He can sit up by himself now and scoots on his belly...Backwards!!! He cheats when he is laying on his belly on a blanket and there are toys on the blanket with him by pulling the blanket to him...Smarty pants!
He has been eating cereal for a month and a half now and loves Gerber oatmeal! We started veggies the night before Thanksgiving! He LOVES squash and sweet potatoes! HATES carrots and peas...I'm going to try the carrots again because he didn't feel well the day I tried them! But he gaged on the peas! I laughed pretty hard which is probably mean...But it was funny!!!
Here are some new pictures of Braxton!

Braxton hasn't felt well and you can see it in his eyes...But This was to show his cool hair!
Getting ready for church!
We don't have a bathtub...But we make do...And he loves it!!!
He loves his cow rubber ducky!






5 comments:

Leesa said...

he is getting too big too fast. I cant wait to see him. Are ya'll coming up for xmas???

Amy said...

Take the test! You will do great! Your baby is sooooo darling! Hope you to see you guys soon!

Kelden said...

Yeah take the test! Braxy and Cason can take a tubby when you come up!

DTSRock said...

I just love getting Braxton's emails he is such a typer I love the bathtime pictures. Hope you guys have a fabulous christmas.

Love,
Tara, Sebastian, and Dave

emily and Nate said...

good luck with the test! Baby's first Christmas is special, hope you and Brent have a wonderful Holiday