Sorry it has been so long for an update...Life has been pretty busy lately! I'm sure you all know how it is! Well Christmas has come and gone and here are some pictures...
Brent's brother and sister-in-law and their girls came for a visit...Shaun and Cheree, Tayla and Mylee arrived the evening of Saturday Dec. 20th! We played and then opened some presents since Brent, Braxton and I were heading to Provo on the 23rd! We had a blast and it was fun to watch the kids open their presents! Gosh I should have taken every ones advice and just given Braxton empty boxes covered in wrapping paper because he liked the paper more! Hahahaha! Oh well! We had a blast watching him!

This is Tuesday the 23rd...We were making the bed for Jessica and
Mankin before we left for Provo and
Braxton decided it was nap time so this is where he crashed!

This is
Mylee and
Braxton playing on our bed...She is 18 days older and so tiny! She weighs about 12 and a half pounds...And
Braxton is about 17 pounds. They were so cute playing together and I loved watching them!

Playing on the bed!

Having fun!
Mylee's butterfly from
Braxton (and us)!

We gave
Tayla this shopping cart and she loved it!

Aunt Jessica and
Braxton...Uncle
Mankin (Jessica's Husband) in the background!

Aunt Jessica helped
Braxton open his Presents...This is his new church outfit from Nanny and Poppy..(Judy and Kevin)!
1 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the little elf costume! So cute!
Post a Comment