Here we are...A little update!
Braxton is 7 and 1/2 months old!
He started to crawl on January 24, 2009
He also got his first tooth that same day!
His second tooth came in the following Saturday!
He is now into every thing! He pulls himself up on things and loves to make messes!
Here are a few pictures we took today!



5 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe he's crawling! And standing! He will be running before you know it!
Hayden you baby is soooooo cute!!
And I love you new blog decor :)
I am a blog junkie!!
He is way too cute, way too cute
He is getting so big. I am so glad you take lots of pictures. That smile just cracks me up. He is so adorable. I miss you guys so much. When are you coming back up here?
Love you tons & tons... Kiss him for me.......Aunt Pat
Cason is just staring at braxy! he loves him
Post a Comment