LOL.... What a cutie. I am so glad you put the videos on here. It is the only way I get to watch him grow and change. I miss you so much. I can't believe how much you cut off your hair. It will be strange to get used to seeing you with shorter hair. You have had long hair since you first grew it out when you were little. That is just how I picture you.. Hayden with that long thick beautiful hair. But I like your cut.. it looks cute on you. Keep in touch...love and miss you guys tons and tons. Aunt Pat
4 comments:
LOL.... What a cutie. I am so glad you put the videos on here. It is the only way I get to watch him grow and change. I miss you so much. I can't believe how much you cut off your hair. It will be strange to get used to seeing you with shorter hair. You have had long hair since you first grew it out when you were little. That is just how I picture you.. Hayden with that long thick beautiful hair. But I like your cut.. it looks cute on you. Keep in touch...love and miss you guys tons and tons. Aunt Pat
This is so funny! He just keeps trying and trying to get up!
that is HILARIOUS! i watched it twice and im gonna go watch it again
Braxton you are so stinkin cute!!!!! What a funny boy
Post a Comment