Its been pretty busy around here the past few weeks. With the 4th of July holiday and yard sales and getting ready for the yard sale.....And Brent was laid off....
So we've been job hunting...I applied for every position at the hospital, but unfortunately that has not worked out yet....I still have yet to hear about the medical floor position I applied for....
Braxy is doing well. He has both bottom 1 year molars trying to break through....The have...but not all the way! He has had a low grade fever for the past 6 weeks....Uhg....He is so whiny and grumpy.....I can't wait for them to be in.....
Our crib was in the huge crib recall, so we had to take it apart and get a new one. The problem is...We had parts in the storage unit....good luck finding them...LOL...We found one part and then went yesterday and I found the toddler bed rails....So we took the crib back to T***** and attempted to buy a new one.....Well we had 2 people helping us at the display and they were arguing with each other and they called each crib number to the back room and the person in the back room said there were no cribs....Well I needed a crib NOW...not next week when their load comes and they had refunded our money with a gift card. So we went back to the service desk to see if they could give us cash for it so we could go across the street to their competitor (W**-M***) and they said no...So we talked to the manager. Well she was awesome and went and looked in the back and found 3 different cribs....and one of them was the one we really wanted! Yay! So he has a bed again! Oh and our playpen if the FP rainforest one and it did in fact collapse on us one time while Bones was playing in it! kind of scary! But we haven't had any problems since! I have the stuff ready to send back to the company....I had to cut all the side panels out of the playpen....I guess to make it unusable! Well that's it for now....I will post pictures later.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Slacking on blogging...
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hey I was going to read this post but it was to hard due to the dots in the background. Oh and its 1130 at night.
Post a Comment