Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Doctors visit!

So we rescheduled our appointment for Friday and we made it safely! We finally got to hear the baby's heart beat! That was way exciting! At first the doctor couldn't find it and I started to get nervous, but the baby was hiding low on my left side! :)
Then we got to schedule our 20 wees ultrasound and our 20 week appointment for February 4th! Hopefully the baby will co-operate so we can find out what it will be! :) I also have to do the glucose tolerance test that day...Yucky...I hear it is pretty gross stuff to drink! Oh well!
Also the doctor scheduled me an ultrasound for my gallbladder since I have been sick for over three weeks. She thinks that I am having some problems with it and that might be the cause of my stomach pain and nausea and vomiting! It has gotten worse in the past few weeks! I hope they can figure it out, because this is no fun...Especially since school just started and it is my last semester! So there is the update and I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh your killin me! I'm sure it is driving you crazy too. I want to know what you are having!