So I had my gallbladder ultrasound this morning. Everything went as well as can be expected. The radiologist won't read them for 2 business days....And I probably won't know anything until my February 4th doctors appointment unless something is really wrong with it! We didn't get to peak at the baby, so I was kind of sad...But oh well!
The Brent front...
So we are still waiting on the Workman's comp insurance to approve an MRI for Brent's knee....He is really getting stressed about, as am I! Hopefully he isn't doing more damage to his knee while he waits. He is on crutches and has an "immobilizer" brace on...I'm not so sure it is an immobilizer as much as a stabilizer! I know that might not make sense...But an immobilizer is something that would prevent him from bending his knee, but this brace allows him to bend his knee. So I am not so sure that is helping. But what do I know...Oh well!!! So I will update when we do find out about the MRI and anything else new!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Still Don't know!...Anything!!!
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment