Thursday, April 16, 2009

I would NEVER.....

Ok...So I know better then to say my child would never OR I would never....Because I always end up eating my words!!! So while I was in Utah my sister showed me all these really cute leg warmers and I said "why the heck would you put those on a boy".....She said to keep their legs or arms warm when they have just a onsie on....and I said "I WOULD NEVER PUT THOSE ON MY SON".................

So when he plays on the floor, his arms, hands, legs and feet are so cold....
So I broke down and got some!
Now I LOVE them and cant wait to get more!!!
These cute green ones are my favorite! Well I really can't say that...BUT I LOVE THEM!


I found these ones...
They are fitting of his nick name "Bones"
I love them!!!

5 comments:

Regina said...

So cute! I have never heard of the leg and arm warmer things! Do they really make them or is it something else that you made into leg/arm warmers?

emily and Nate said...

I love the way they look on him! So cute.

Cheree said...

those are soooo cute! where did you find those? I'd love to get Mylee some. she always has cold legs.

Kelden said...

A lot of the times they have them in the kiosk? at the mall. Thats where we first saw them!

Hayden and Brent said...

I found the green ones at Target...But I went back to get some yesterday and they were gone. The black ones I found at Baby & me. And Kel we saw them at kikd to kid when we had the conversation I was talking about!