Friday, April 3, 2009

Our trip to Utah...(Late, again)...

We went to Provo the day after little Brentin was born...
Perfect timing!
It was a quick trip with my friend Tara and her son Sebastian that is 2 days older then Braxton! It was a fun and quick trip...(Although I'm sure Tara and I definitely felt it took a toll on us!) I think we were both ready to get home and get our boys back in their own beds!
My sweet little guy started with a fever the night before we left....
We didn't get much sleep that night or the entire trip!

You can see Braxton doesn't feel good in his little eyes! Poor guy!

And look at those big blue eyes! Sebastian has beautiful eyes like his momma Tara!

I road in the back with the boys and Tara and I talked and laughed and had a great time the trip up to Utah!


Love this picture with them looking at me!!!

I just love these 2 boys! I had a good time entertaining them on the trip!!

Sebastian and I are buds now...I'm sure he sees me and thinks "hey she's the one that gave all those nummy treats!" LOL

I have the sweetest picture of these two boys holding hands on my cell phone! Sebastians hand was on Braxton's car seat and Braxton put his hand on Sebastians! They did that a few times on the trip! So sweet!

My little buddy! Sebastian R.
This was our theme for the entire trip...WHO NEEDS SLEEP?...Not this momma! LOL

Braxy was a little jealous momma was holding someone else...
Of course he didn't feel good...He was cutting his top left tooth!
Grandpa with all three boys! Butter (Cason), Jelly (Brentin), and Peanut (Braxton)!

Grandpa W with Peanut (Braxton) and Jelly (Brentin)

I don't want to play on the floor mom....

Playing with my best friend (and cousin) Cason and Grandpa W.

My little chubby bubba! Cason...He weighs as much as Braxton and is 5 months younger!

My cousin Leesa's husband Jon and new baby Brentin

He was so sick while we were there and was clingy and didn't want to be put down! This is one of the only times he would go in the playpen while we were at my parents. He wouldn't even sleep in it!

Making a mess...He is best at this!

0 comments: