Shaun, Cheree, Tayla and Mylee came to visit to surprise Judy, my MIL, for her 50th birthday, which was yesterday! They got here late Thursday night and we snuck to her office to surprise her and BOY was she surprised! Saturday we had a surprise party for Judy and Shaun, who's birthday is May 12.
It was fun to have them here! Braxton loved playing with Tayla and Mylee! He was mesmerized by Tayla and followed her around. Last night it was so cute, she was crawling around on the floor with Braxton! Also last night Braxton started walking! I could not even believe it...He stood by the desk and then just took off.
While they were here we wanted to do family pictures! So here they are...Enjoy!








4 comments:
Great pictures!!
cute-- you look good in green! Love ya!
I do have to say you have the cutest nieces I've ever seen. Where did they come from I mean the beauty of them is AMAZING
Cute, cute,cute family you have!
That is so neat that all of you got together and did this.
Post a Comment