I took my NCLEX-RN on Monday and I got my results...Unofficial results...And I PASSED!!! I am officially a licenced nurse!....Licence to come in the mail with in the next 4 weeks! I am so gratefully for my wonderful husband, who has put up with me in this very trying time....And who has been such a great sport about everything from me teaching him, practicing on him and so on! I am so grateful for my wonderful parents who backed me, supported my decision and cheered me on...And for my dad "pushing" me to get back at it...meaning school 5 years ago! Thank you to all my wonderful extended family who believed in me and told me I could do it! I am grateful to all my wonderful friends who also helped me, guided me, cried with me, and were there to cheer me on when I crossed the "finish" line! I love and appreciate each of you who have supported me! Thank you!
Also just thought I would share a comment made to me today from one of the instructors...actually the director of the program now...And I quote..."I'm surprised you passed since you waited so long"....I graduated 1 year ago on the 10th of May! I said' "well that is what worked best for me and I guess it paid off!" Oh well...water under the bridge and hey I passed!!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
And the results are in....
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats Hayden!!
good job Hayden. We knew you could do it!
Yeah!! So excited for you!
I knew you would! I am very proud of you! xoxoxo 333's
YAHOO !!! Knew you could do it sweetie........333
Post a Comment