As I sit here with tear stained cheeks, I thank my Heavenly Father for the many blessings I have! I thank him for the wonderful family I have. For my wonderful parents have supported me through every part of my life...good and bad! I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband who has made a better person and for our sweet baby boy! I am grateful for the wonderful siblings I have been blessed with and for the spouses that they have chosen! And I am grateful for the nieces and nephews that have come from those relationships!
I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for the healthy pregnancy I had with Braxton and for the arrival of a healthy baby!
Please keep a prayer in your hearts for my cousin Laeci and her husband Jared and their sweet new baby Cooper, who was born a healthy 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches on May 4th, but soon took a turn for the worse. He has a narrowing in his colon and when the first stool passed through it, the colon tore. He has been at Primary Children's Medical Center since Wednesday May 6th, when he had to have major surgery to take out the "bad" part of his colon and make a colostomy (an opening to the outside of the body through the abdomen for fecal matter to exit) until he is healthy enough to have it reconnected...And if it is possible to reconnect it. He was also diagnosed with Hirschsprung's disease. The good news is that he does have nerves all the way down into his sacrum, which means he has nerves to his colon. They think that he might not have them to his rectum though. He also may be going home at the end of the week...Which I am hopeful for so I can see him when I go up! If not I will have to go with them to the hospital!
Also, Please keep a prayer in your heart for the Freeman family, who let their sweet baby Kayleigh return home to her Father in heaven after a valiant fight her on earth! She never got to go to her earthly home to be with her big brother and sister! To see her story and pictures visit http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/.
I hope you have a great day! My love to each of you!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
A heavy heart..
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh Hayden I am so sorry for your family! I will pray for them and hope that all will turn out better.
Post a Comment