
He was backing into the barn...

Earlier in the day...Same thing...Whats up with that? Lol

What a happy little guy!

Lol....What can I say about this?!

Thanks Nana Paula for this cute bib!

Getting out of the hot tub!

In the hot tub! He loved it!

Getting in my swim trunks so I can get in the hot tub!

First time in the hot tub...It was to hot for him to get in the first time.
It wasnt so hot the next time!

He loves to play with Brents facial hair...He loves to play with hair in general. He cried while I was getting my hair cut! lol
****************************************
Aunt Jessica and Uncle Mankin gave Braxton these drums for Christmas and he loves them!
This is his farm and tractor he got for Christmas! He has so much fun playing with it!
Playing on the computer!
1 comments:
I love him playing with the drums! He is so cute! And he's really inspecting those wheels on his tractor!
Post a Comment