Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in Provo at Grandma and Grandpa's house

**These pictures are a little out of order...But they are fun and I had to share them!**

We spent Christmas in Provo with my family this year! We had so much fun! I really enjoyed spending quality time with my mom and newest sister-in-law Andrea! My little sister Kelly spent most of her time with her in-laws which really stunk...But I enjoyed seeing here when I did get to!!! Brent spent lots of time with my younger brothers Calvin and Wes (Weston)! Braxton got to play with his other cousins and had a great time too!!!

Braxton the elf and Uncle Wes! Wes pulled his pants up and he looks like an old man! Lol!

John and Braxton!

Matty opening his presents...Jeremy and Cindy's baby!

Opening presents...Sara John, Tyler, Jordan, Wes, Cason (in carseat) and Cindy

All the kids on Christmas day...evening! (Grandpa, Sara, John, Tyler, Uncle Wes, Cason in the car seat!)

Hi!!! Hammin' it up for the camera!

Thank you Nana Paula for the cute bib!

Tonka truck...Just my size! :)

Toys...Yay!

Openeing presents on Christmas morning!

Santa did find us in Provo!

Playing on Christmas Eve!


In front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve...In my Christmas eve Pjs!

I love this picture of Braxton!

1 comments:

firewife said...

He is so cute. They grow so fast
Laurie W