Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures!








Me right out of recovery...The first time holding my new son!!! I felt really good, but look terrible...I couldn't feel my lower half yet! LOL!! It was weird! I couldn't sit up yet!








Braxton's first dirty diaper...Sorry it's so graphic..LOL...Dad HAD to change it because mom still couldn't sit up very far yet!!! Judy is coaching him through it! He did awesome! We had practiced with disposable diapers, but the hospital uses clothe ones...So that was a great experience for us both!





4 generations of Pruitt boys! Kevin is crying in this picture! It was his first time seeing his new grandson! Judy came up in the morning to be with us right after the c-section. It was nice to have the extra support! She was with Brent and Braxton in the nursery!








Aunt Jessica and Uncle Mankin came up to see us from Albuquerque on Friday and came back to visit on Saturday too!!!! We can't wait for them to start a family!!!

1 comments:

Regina said...

Brent looks like such a proud daddy! Congratulations!!