I think he looks so much like you Hayden! Sorry Brent!! He's so beautiful. We can't wait to love on him in a couple of weeks and to take a whole bunch of pictures with your giant and our midget!!! Much love Cheree
OMGoodness he is so freakin CUTE!!! I cannot even wait to see him and hold him. He is so amazing! How is being a mommy? We need to talk! I love you and miss you so much-- give baby kisses and snuggles-- oh and I guess give Brent the same. (LOL) We love and miss you tonz!
5 comments:
I think he looks so much like you Hayden! Sorry Brent!! He's so beautiful. We can't wait to love on him in a couple of weeks and to take a whole bunch of pictures with your giant and our midget!!! Much love Cheree
He is so cute!! And such a big boy already!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What a handsome little guy, you are a mommy now and life will never be the same! It will just get better and better.
OMGoodness he is so freakin CUTE!!! I cannot even wait to see him and hold him. He is so amazing! How is being a mommy? We need to talk!
I love you and miss you so much-- give baby kisses and snuggles-- oh and I guess give Brent the same. (LOL)
We love and miss you tonz!
Congrats to you guys! He is so adorable and looks like such a sweetie! Cant wait to see him at church. Love, Holly
Post a Comment