Monday, June 30, 2008

Proud Dad!

It is so amazing to watch Brent as he grows each day as a new daddy! I am amazed at how wonderful he has done with caring for our son with the little experience he had! He is absolutely a wonderful father and husband! I am SO lucky!
Here is another picture of Brent and Braxton!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a cutie pie! I sure hope I can meet him when you are up for his baby blessing. Send me the time and address and I'll see what I can do. Give Braxton and extra kiss for me today!

Tomber's Heaven said...

Yeah Pruitts! Congrats on that beautiful little boy! I'm so happy for you and hope that all else is well.

Regina said...

Your pics. are so cute! I'm so glad that everything is going good and Brent is such a good father. It's nice when daddy's are so helpful!