So today we went to Mercy Regional Medical Center to have our doctor try and turn Braxton. We got there at 7 am and they hooked us up to the fetal monitor and put an IV in. Then they gave me Breathine...to relax my uterus. The doctor cane in and they did an ultrasound to see if he was still breech and he was, so then she gooped my belly up and she proceeded to try and turn him. He would get half way and then pop back to where he was. She then tried to turn him the other way and he did the same thing. So long story short he didn't turn and we are scheduled for a c-section on June 20th. If I go into labor before then they will do a c-section then!
Everything went well and both the baby and I tolerated the aversion without any problems. And Braxton has been so active ALL day! Its crazy...He started at 2:30 this morning and played for an hour and a half. Then while we were at the hospital he played and kicked and pushed at the monitors. It was funny!
I still can't believe the feelings I have already for this little person I haven't even met yet! Brent can't wait until he comes too! He tells him everyday to come out so they can play! We both are so eager to meet him, see him and to hold him and to begin the life as parents! Only 2 more weeks! I think we will make it!
We will keep you pasted!
Monday, June 9, 2008
The News on US....
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Hayden! That is so exciting! It has gone so fast! (for me anyway, i'm sure not for you ha ha) If he is this stubborn now just wait until he comes out!
I hope everything goes well! Sounds like he is already stubborn!! Good luck with the c-section, and let me know if you need anything!
two more weeks until you meet your little man how exciting!!!!! You look so cute in your preggo pic!
Good luck with it all! You are so blessed to have this chance to be a mommy! I am so happy for you guys! Tell Shaun I said CONGRATS on his 2nd girl! She is beautiful and he looks so happy! Can't wait to see pics of the new little braxton!
Post a Comment