So today was our last "official" appointment as a pregnant couple....Hahaha! It was good. We had an appointment last week but with the doctor that is assisting in the c-section, so he wouldn't do any of the pre-op teaching. He said that he wanted the other doctor to talk to me about even though she already had! Oh well!
So we did our pre-op teaching at the doctors office and then we had to go to the hospital and do all the pre-registration stuff and financial stuff...And we had to put a down payment...On the baby...Or at least that's what Brent and I joke about! It's not as expensive right now as we thought it would be...but The entire bill isn't in yet...So we will see!
I am so proud of myself! I gained only 9 pounds my entire pregnancy and that has been in the last 3 months! I really do feel good! My final uterus measurement is 44 cm...which is HUGE...Yikes! But the doctor says he will be a good size kid....No guess on what his weight will be though!!! Brent's guessing around 7 lbs 2 oz....I'm guessing 7 lbs 8 ounces! We will see! And we both guessed the same length...21 and 1/2 inches....So we will see on Friday!!!
I really can't believe that in 2 days and and some odd hours....Grandma Wright has the count down for us....And we will have him here! Brent and I will be parents! We have been looking forward to this for some time now...But its right around the corner! Wow!
We have to be at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Durango at 6 am to check in....I am scheduled for 730 am for the c-section...So we will see when he actually arrives! Hahaha! We decided to stay the night in Durango so we don't run the risk of hitting a deer or elk on our way there! Judy is going with us since she has Friday off! Plus Aunt Jessica and Uncle Mankin will be up Friday evening from Albuquerque. And then my mom and Kelly, my little sister, will be here Sunday!
We do have WiFi access at the hospital...from what we understand...So we will post some pictures of our new addition over the weekend! And let you know how things went!
Oh and Kelly and Boden found out what they are having today....But I can't say until she makes the official announcement! Yay! I am SO SO So excited....Visit Kelden, Boden and Butter on my page to get the results!
Until then hope you each have a great week!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Last "official" appointment....
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hayden,
I am so excited for you both. Can't wait to see what Braxton looks like. You are in my prayers that all goes well and for a speedy recovery!
Good luck with EVERYTHING!!! Can't wait to see the little man!
sheesh, i passed the 9 pound mark a long time ago. I get to see you and my butter's bestest friend in 5 days!! yay!!
He's gonna cry the first couple of days while im not there because he wants to see his aunt kelly.
haha!
Yah!! It's so exciting! Can't wait to see that little guy!
Post a Comment