Welcome to Mylee Janae Pruitt! She is Shaun and Cheree's second daughter and she was definitely in a rush to get here! She came at 36 weeks! Cheree had been having problems during her pregnancy with high blood pressure and Pre-eclampsia... She had been in labor with Mylee for about a month and a half. Her doctors put her on medication and bed rest to try and stop the progression and she also had bi-weekly stress tests to make sure little Mylee was ok! Anyways, to make a long story short, Cheree went for her stress test Monday and was dilated to 4 cm, was 80% effaced and was having strong contractions. They admitted her, but a few hours later the contractions stopped and they sent her home. She returned later that night and Mylee was born! She is an itty bitty thing and I think she looks a lot like her mommy! She was born June 2, 2008 at 11:19 pm and weighed in at 5 pounds and 6 ounces and measured 17.5 inches long! She is going to be a petite little one like her big sister Tayla! Hope you all enjoy the pictures I have put up! Shaun is so thrilled to have another girl! He is such a cute dad! Congratulations to their cute little family! We are thrilled for you all and cant wait to meet her!
Also a little note on Braxton...He and Mylee seem to have a connection...I'm not sure if Cheree noticed it, but I sure did! Every time we (Brent, myself, Kevin and Judy or anyone else) talked about Mylee and how she and Cheree were doing and some of the growing concerns for Cheree's health, little Braxton would get really active and if I mention Mylee's name he will kick...Even now! It is kind of interesting to me....I know they decided to come here together and grow up together! Its fun to have them be close in age! I hope they will have that connection as they get older!
Here is the proud momma, Cheree, and BIG sister Tayla!
Here is the proud Daddy with his 2 beautiful baby girls!
This is Shaun's hand...It gives us an idea at how tiny she is!



0 comments:
Post a Comment