Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update on Mylee Janae..

Shaun and Cheree's new little one Mylee is not doing very well right now! She has lost more then a pound since she was born. The doctors weren't concerned at first, but they decided this week that they are going to run some extensive tests on her...But they have to go to Twin falls Idaho to do the testing...They live in Burley...not to far...But they wont let Cheree stay with Mylee at the hospital. And they don't know anyone in Twin Falls.
Today they admitted her for malnutrition, dehydration, an infection along with a UTI-urinary tract infection. She is in the NICU and has an IV, fats and something else running...I can't think of it at the moment, sorry!
Cheree has been nursing, but little Mylee is a comfort nurser and will only eat enough to fill her belly and then goes back to sleep. Cheree wakes her up, but she only nurses for a few minutes and then goes back to sleep.
Anyways, I thought I would ask each of you to keep Mylee, Cheree, Shaun and Tayla in your prayers! They could use the extra blessings right now! Thank you! Hope you each have a good day today!

1 comments:

Regina said...

I'm so sorry to hear! I'm praying for them! Please keep us posted!