Baby Braxton has been breach at our last 2 appointments. Thursday we have an ultrasound to see what position he is now...I am hoping he is head down. If he isn't the doctor wants to try an external eversion and if that doesn't work...which its only a 50% chance of it working and him staying that way...then we will have a c-section. So we will have to wait until Thursday to find out!Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks! People are surprised when I tell them I have 4 or so weeks left! I just have to laugh! I am proud of myself for not putting on too much weight! Not that I am trying not to gain...I just haven't...But I am thinking he will be huge!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Ok...Some pictures of me...
Posted by Hayden and Brent at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YOU ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!! I am so excitd for you and Brent to be proud parents. You are going to be such a great mom.
i love you tonz!!!
I found your blog by accident! Keep me posted on the breech thing. I had the same problem with Jayden and opted for the c-section :-(. Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment